We are pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted for the PPIM 2024 Innovation Award. The award is aimed at shining a light on innovation in the pipeline integrity industry. All PPIM exhibitors are eligible and are invited to submit an entry.
How to submit an entry
- The limit is one entry per exhibiting company
- Send a written summary of the innovation explaining:
- Why it is significant
- How it is different from what already exists
- How it will benefit the industry
- Include 3 to 5 relevant graphics (photos or artwork).
- Videos are also welcome but only as a supplement to photos or artwork.
- The written summary must not exceed 300 words.
- Send your entry documents by email attachment to Ben Stroman at email@example.com.
- Entries must be received by December 15, 2023.
Note: Max. file size is 8Mb. If your files are larger than this, call us on +1 713 359 0016.
Public voting to select the winner
The judges will nominate the five Finalists on January 22, 2024. A public vote will then be opened to select the award winner. All PPIM attendees will be able to vote on their choice, using the website or the mobile PPIM App. Voting will be open between 9am on January 23 and 3pm February 14, 2024. The winner will be announced at the Wednesday reception in the PPIM Exhibition Hall at 5 PM on February 14, 2024.
How voters will decide
- Each Finalist entry will be represented in a short video highlighting their innovation.
- A compilation of all the Finalists’ videos will be available for event participants through the PPIM App, the website and on video monitors throughout the venue. It will also be played in the Presentation Theater in the PPIM Exhibition Hall.
The winner will receive a plaque to display at their booth and will also be recognized in the PPIM newsletter, and other communications and publicity related to the PPIM event.
2024 Innovation Award Panel
- Ray Gardner, Xcel Energy
- Bryan Melan, Tide Water Integrity
- Tyler Tunic, Williams
- Dr. Peter Veloo, PG&E
- Dr. Fan Zhang, Phillips 66